Facebook Contest - Win a free photo shoot or custom frame! *UPDATED 4/16*



Time for Some Social Media Jollification! 


With all of the fun going on with Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter I figured it would be fun to offer my first Facebook contest. I adore my “fans” and “likes” on facebook and would love to show my appreciation by having a freebie exclusive to my FB peeps. 
I wanted to do this a little bit different and extend the contest to ALL of my Facebook friends by offering a prize that’s good for anyone! (You don’t have to be local to win this, yay!) The winner can choose between a photo shoot (great offer for anyone local to OC) or a free custom frame from Organic Bloom! The frame can be in the color and shape of their choice. (This is a great option for those who are not near me in Cali.)





To ENTER:
Super easy, upload your image to the "photo contest" tab on my FB page {HERE} to enter! 


This can be a photo of anything. (You, your fam, your kiddos, pets, life, etc... have fun with it!) Please know that this does NOT have to be a fancy photo at all. Snapshots & cell phone pics will do just great. You are not being “judged” on your picture. Promise :) 
Change your status on your wall to something along the lines of, "I just entered the Facebook contest at Krissy Gimenez Photography!” 
(Enter the @ sign before typing KrissyGimenezPhotography and that will “tag” my page.)

The picture with the most votes, wins! It is that easy.




The Deets: What you Win!

A One Hour On-Location Photo Session in Orange County, CA. (Not valid for studio or newborn sessions, sorry.)
Professional photo touch up on fifteen fab images
Password protected gallery online
Disc of high-resolution print ready images
Signed release form allowing printing rights. (Yup, you can print them anywhere you’d like.) 
Or:
A Custom Made frame from Organic Bloom (These are seriously AWESOME frames!)
(Single opening frame up to an 8x8 or 8x10 size)
You choose the color. (They are offered in 54 tantalizing color options - woot woot!)
You choose the style/ shape (The Audrey, Lucy, and the Ricky are a few of my favs.)



Win it: HERE IS HOW YOU WIN!
On April 20th all pictures will open for voting.
Then here’s where it really counts: Get your friends to “vote” for your picture, The person with the most votes wins!
Want an EXTRA bonus vote? You can tweet for an extra vote! Update your twitter status saying you entered to win the contest! (Include a link to my FB page and be sure to include my twitter name @lutis so I know you entered that extra vote.) 





Lets break it down: The Rules!

Must be smiling when entering the contest (hehe)
Pretty please live within the US
Kindly be at least 18 years of age to enter. 
Winner will be chosen one week after voting opens - so get those votes in & have fun! 
 and remember Anyone can enter! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like a great way to promote your stuff! I also liked the fact that the people could vote for the winner, though usually the contest maker gets that privelege. In fact, all stages involved some kind of audience participation, so this is really well planned! I hope you had a great time doing this contest!

Lucius Cambell @ Skild

Post a Comment