SmoakShop.com {Product Photography}

I had the divine pleasure of photographing an amazing cosmetic line recently. It was something new for me to try out and I had a blast. What a gorgeous makeup line, ladies you must try it out! {I was so honored when I was asked to shoot it.} SMOAK Cosmetics was created by American model, actress, mother, and T. V personality Shanna Moakler. The line is simply fabulous...it’s mineral based, does *not* contain fragrances, preservatives, harsh chemicals, and best of all it’s NEVER tested on animals. I’ve been lucky enough to get my hands on the line and I’m absolutely smitten for it.

SMOAK launched last week and the website is now live online. Check it out at www.SmoakShop.com to get your hands on some new goodies! Ladies I promise you that you will fall in l-o-v-e with this line.

The site is gorgeous from top to bottom. The design of the website is filled with chic colors and truly showcases the fabulous cosmetics, and the chandelier logo is so perfect and glamorous! {Promise that I’m not just saying that because my hubby at DIGITAL7 Media designed it, hehe.} It really is stunning!


The line fits Shanna to the T, it’s just all around beautiful and I’m so proud of her and all her hard work on this line. She's one of my best and dearest friends and I couldn't be more excited for her. {Shay I wish you all the best with your line and may you have endless amounts of success with it. You deserve it! You did a phenomenal job with all of it.}

I’ll be posting photos from the launch party event that was held last week at ‘Cafe Was’ very soon! We had such a fun time at the event....maybe a little too much fun even!

My favorite SMOAK Cosmetics picks include:

-The entire line of magnificently soft brushes {the foundation brush being my fave.}
-Liquid mineral foundation {it’s so light and feels like velvet on the skin}
-Invisible blotting powder {great for when I’m on the go}
-Liquid Lustre Gloss for a night out {in the “Pink Kisses” shade}
-Mineral Core SPF 15 Lip Tint for day use {in the “Nude” shade}
-Mineral Matte Shadow {in the “Indigo” shade}
-and LOVE the Creative Color Kits that allow you the option to choose 3 or 6 of your favorite shadow colors {perfect for me because I love all the shadow shades, so this is a great way to carry up to six different shades at once.}






1 comments:

Term papers said...

You’ll be posting photos from the launch party event that was held last week at ‘Cafe Was’ very soon! You had such a fun time at the event. maybe a little too much fun even!

Post a Comment