Scentsy is delish

I am so excited that fall is here! This is one of my favorite times of year. I love it all, the cold crisp breezes, the trees turning, the golden brown leaves falling, snuggling up to a fire, hot tea, and most of all the wonderful aroma of the season.

I just love the smell of all the fresh warm baked goodies that come along with this time of year. While lunching with a friend the other day she told me about a new candle alternative she had just fallen in love with. (I have a divine obsession with scented candles as it is, so this caught my interest immediately.) She told me all about them, how they work, how they use light bulbs instead of flames, etc. I was so excited to try them out. I got my order the other day and let me just say these are awesome!

As most of you know, I am a huge animal lover at heart and my hubby and I have two “fur-babies” at home that we adore even though they can be quite mischievous at times. (*smirk*) Well these Scentsy candle-like goodies are 100% pet safe, yay! I was so excited about this, not to mention they are child friendly as well.. They are wickless, sootless, and flameless, and the wax only gets to 99 degrees so you can’t burn yourself...no more days of Lulu, our cat trying to play with the flames of candles.

Needless to say I am loving these.. and the scents are delicious! (They have over 80+ scents) But my personal favorites are the Pumpkin Roll, the Camu Camu, and the White Tea & Cactus. I have the warmers in almost every room in the house and they even have little plug-ins for the bathrooms. (I took a picture of the plug-in in our bathroom at home.) It smells like scrumptious Pumpkin Roll in my entire house right now.. so yummy! Fall is definitely here, up next is to decorate for Halloween!

Psst. You can check out my friends website at https://saxonsmom.scentsy.us for more info or to order your own goodies. These make awesome gifts too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment